Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 40 mins
2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1 inch pieces
2 Tablespoons olive oil
½ cup grated parmesan cheese
3 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon oregano
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add the olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, and oregano.
- Toss with the potatoes until coated and lay in a single layer on your baking sheet.
- Salt and pepper to taste. I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Serve with parsley sprinkled on top.