I am cooking a hearty soup today and I am sharing this easy peasy ABC recipe, it is really simple and easy just like abc, yet really delicious and healthy. I can eat this alone, this is a homey and comfort food for me.
Lots of veges is good for you
Ingredients (for 2-3 servings)
- Chicken drumstick 2 pieces
- Corn 1 stick
- Carrot 2 stick
- Tomato 2 pieces
- Potato 4-5 pieces
- Onion 2 pieces
- About 1.5 to 2 liter of water
- Salt to taste
Clean and cut all the ingredients
- Prepare soup pot place on stove with low fire, pour in about 2 liter of clean water.
- Clean and wash the chicken and remove the chicken skins. Don't need to cut to smaller pieces, it will all become soft after.
- Put in the chicken into soup pot.
- Skin the potatoes and cut according to desired size.
- Skin the onions and cut according to desired size.
- Skin the carrots and cut according to desired size.
- Clean and wash tomato and cut according to desired size.
- Clean and wash the corn and cut according to desired size.
- Add in all ingredients into the soup pot.
- Cook in slow fire for about 2-3 hours. The water will reduce slowly, so you may add water as and when needed.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve warm.
Just boil all the ingredients
After boiling for about 2 hours
Very easy recipe and healthy meal, the soup tasted really refreshing, savory sweet due to all the essence from the vegetables. You should try this if you haven't. Just make sure not to put too much water, otherwise the essence will all be diluted. :)