1 cup mashed Japanese sweet potatoes
1 1/4 cups bread flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup brown sugar (grinned)
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 large egg
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tbsp honey
2 tsp ground allspice or cinnamon
2 tbsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup unsifted flour
1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
3/4 cups coconut shred toasted (optional)
- Mix shifted bread flour, baking powder, baking soda, grinned brown sugar and salt.
- Mix in butter, egg, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, vanilla essence and unsifted bread flour.
- Stir in mashed sweet potato and semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Cover the batter and rest in refrigerator for 15 mins.
- Mix in coconut if you wish.
- Place 6 at a time to bake until golden.
Recipe from http://skirtinthekitchen.com/